Spatial clustering and repeating of seismic events observed along the 1976 Tangshan fault, north China
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 34, Issue 23, December 2007
How to Cite
2007), Spatial clustering and repeating of seismic events observed along the 1976 Tangshan fault, north China, Geophys. Res. Lett., 34, L23309, doi:10.1029/2007GL031594., , , and (
- Issue published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 10 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!