Causes of sudden, short-term changes in ice-stream surface elevation
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 34, Issue 22, November 2007
How to Cite
2007), Causes of sudden, short-term changes in ice-stream surface elevation, Geophys. Res. Lett., 34, L22503, doi:10.1029/2007GL031775., , and (
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 16 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!