Effect of land-ice melting and associated changes in the AMOC result in little overall impact on oceanic CO2 uptake
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 34, Issue 23, December 2007
How to Cite
2007), Effect of land-ice melting and associated changes in the AMOC result in little overall impact on oceanic CO2 uptake, Geophys. Res. Lett., 34, L23706, doi:10.1029/2007GL031990., , , and (
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 26 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!