Climate and Dynamics
Calculation of probability density functions for temperature and precipitation change under global warming
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2008
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 113, Issue D12, 27 June 2008
How to Cite
2008), Calculation of probability density functions for temperature and precipitation change under global warming, J. Geophys. Res., 113, D12106, doi:10.1029/2007JD009254.(
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!