Composition and Chemistry
Formation of secondary organic aerosol from irradiated α-pinene/toluene/NOx mixtures and the effect of isoprene and sulfur dioxide
Article first published online: 10 MAY 2008
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 113, Issue D9, 16 May 2008
How to Cite
2008), Formation of secondary organic aerosol from irradiated α-pinene/toluene/NOx mixtures and the effect of isoprene and sulfur dioxide, J. Geophys. Res., 113, D09303, doi:10.1029/2007JD009426., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 10 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 31 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!