Aerosol and Clouds
Determination of most probable height of desert dust aerosol layer from space
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 113, Issue D20, 27 October 2008
How to Cite
2008), Determination of most probable height of desert dust aerosol layer from space, J. Geophys. Res., 113, D20S93, doi:10.1029/2007JD009646., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!