Energy and water additions give rise to simple responses in plant canopy and soil microclimates of a high arctic ecosystem
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2008
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Biogeosciences (2005–2012)
Volume 113, Issue G3, September 2008
How to Cite
2008), Energy and water additions give rise to simple responses in plant canopy and soil microclimates of a high arctic ecosystem, J. Geophys. Res., 113, G03S08, doi:10.1029/2007JG000477., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!