Analytical and numerical investigation of the radiation from concentric metamaterial spheres excited by an electric Hertzian dipole
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2007
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 42, Issue 6, December 2007
How to Cite
2007), Analytical and numerical investigation of the radiation from concentric metamaterial spheres excited by an electric Hertzian dipole, Radio Sci., 42, RS6S16, doi:10.1029/2007RS003663., , and (
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2007
- 1965), Handbook of Mathematical Functions, Dover, Mineola, N. Y. , and (
- 2004), Guided modes in a waveguide filled with a pair of single-negative (SNG), double-negative (DNG) and/or double-positive (DPS) layers, IEEE Trans. Microwave Theory Tech., 52, 199–210. , and (
- 2005), Polarizabilities and effective parameters for collections of spherical nano-particles formed by pairs of concentric double-negative (DNG), single-negative (SNG) and/or double-positive (DPS) metamaterial layers, J. Appl. Phys., 97, 094310. , and (
- 2007), Subwavelength, compact, resonant patch antennas loaded with metamaterials, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., 55, 13–25. , , , and (
- 2006), Excitation of an electrically small metamaterial-coated cylinder by an arbitrarily located line source, Microwave Opt. Technol. Lett., 48, 2598–2605. , , and (
- 1989), Advanced Engineering Electromagnetics, John Wiley, Hoboken, N. J. (
- Caloz, C., and T. Itoh (Eds.) (2006), Electromagnetic Metamaterials: Transmission Line Theory and Microwave Applications, John Wiley, Hoboken, N. J.
- Eleftheriades, G. V., and K. G. Balmain (Eds.) (2005), Negative-Refraction Metamaterials: Fundamental Principles and Applications, John Wiley, Hoboken, N. J.
- 2002), An idea for thin subwavelength cavity resonators using metamaterials with negative permittivity and permeability, IEEE Antennas Wireless Propag. Lett., 1, 10–13. (
- Engheta, N., and R. W. Ziolkowski (Eds.) (2006). Metamaterials: Physics and Engineering Explorations, John Wiley, Hoboken, N. J.
- 1965), The Theory of Electromagnetism, Pergamon, Oxford. (
- 1982), Elastic scattering, absorption, and surface-enhanced Raman scattering by concentric spheres comprised of a metallic and a dielectric region, Phys. Rev. B, 26, 4052–4063. , and (
- 2000), Negative refraction makes a perfect lens, Phys. Rev. Lett., 85, 3966–3969. (
- 2006), Electrically small antenna elements using negative permittivity and permeability resonators, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., 54, 1644–1654. , and (
- 1968), The electrodynamics of substances with simultaneously negative values of ɛ and μ, Sov. Phys. Usp., 10, 509–514. (
- 2006), Metamaterial-based efficient electrically small antennas, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., 54, 2113–2130. , and (
- 2003), Application of double negative metamaterials to increase the power radiated by electrically small antennas, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., 51, 2626–2640. , and (
- 2005), Reciprocity between the effects of resonant scattering and enhanced radiated power by electrically small antennas in the presence of nested metamaterials shells, Phys. Rev. E, 72, 036602. , and (