Properties of the transformation from the spherical wave expansion to the plane wave expansion
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 43, Issue 1, February 2008
How to Cite
2008), Properties of the transformation from the spherical wave expansion to the plane wave expansion, Radio Sci., 43, RS1012, doi:10.1029/2007RS003696., , and (
- Issue online: 12 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 2 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2007
- 1950), The concept of an angular spectrum of plane waves, and its relations to that of polar diagram and aperture distribution, Proc. Inst. Elec. Eng., 97, 11–17. , and (
- 2006a), The influence of finite measurement accuracy on the SWE-to-PWE antenna diagnostics technique, paper presented at EuCAP European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, Nice, France. , , and (
- 2006b), On the relationship between the spherical wave expansion and the plane wave expansion for antenna diagnostics, paper presented at AMTA Europe Symposium, Munich, Germany. , , and (
- 2007a), Application of the SWE-to-PWE antenna diagnostics technique to an offset reflector antenna, paper presented at AMTA Antenna Measurements Technique Association Symposium, St. Louis, Mo. , , and (
- 2007b), Diagnostics of the SMOS radiometer antenna system at the DTU-ESA spherical near-field antenna test facility, paper presented at EuCAP European Conference on Antennas and Propagation, Edinburgh, UK. , , , , and (
- 1982), A filtered backpropagation algorithm for diffraction tomography, Ultrason. Imag., 4, 336–360. (
- 1974), Multipole expansion and plane wave representations of the electromagnetic field, J. Math. Phys., 15, 234–244. , and (
- 1974), Super-resolution through error energy reduction, Opt. Acta, 21, 709–720. (
- Hansen, J. E. (Ed.) (1988), Spherical Near-Field Antenna Measurements, Peter Peregrinus, London.
- 2000), Inversion scheme for ground penetrating radar that takes into account the planar air-soil interface, IEEE Trans. Geosci. Remote Sens., 38, 496–506. , and (
- Hansen, T. B., and A. D. Yaghjian (Eds.) (1999), Plane Wave Theory of Time-Domain Fields, Near-Field Scanning Applications, IEEE Press, New York.
- 1935), A new type of expansion in radiation problems, Phys. Rev., 47, 139–143. (
- 1976), Plane wave scattering-matrix theory of antennas and antenna-antenna interactions: Formulation and applications, J. Res. Natl. Bur. Stand., Sect. B, 80, 5–51. (
- 1988), Application of spherical wave expansions to direct GO far field synthesis, Microwaves Antennas Propag., IEE Proc., Part H, 135, 41–47. (
- Morse, P., and H. Feshbach (Eds.) (1953), Methods of Theoretical Physics, Int. Ser. Pure Appl. Phys., McGraw-Hill, New York.
- Stratton, J. A. (Ed.) (1941), Electromagnetic Theory, McGraw-Hill, New York.
- Varadan, V. V., A. Lakhtakia, and V. K. Varadan (Eds.) (1991), Field Representations and Introduction to Scattering, Elsevier, Amsterdam.
- 1988), An examination of the theory and practices of planar near/field measurement, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., 36, 746–753. (
- Whittaker, G. T., and G. N. Watson (Eds.) (1927), Modern Analysis, Cambridge Univ. Press, London.
- 1986), An overview of near-field antenna measurements, IEEE Trans. Antennas Propag., 34, 30–45. (