Weighted near-field focusing in an array-based GPR
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2008
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volume 43, Issue 4, August 2008
How to Cite
2008), Weighted near-field focusing in an array-based GPR, Radio Sci., 43, RS4S11, doi:10.1029/2007RS003791., , and (
- Issue online: 27 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2007
- 2004), LOTUS – A real time integrated sensor suite for anti-personnel mine detection, incorporating the MINEREC GPR, paper presented at Xth International Conference on Ground Penetrating Radar, Delft, Netherlands, 21 – 24 June . , and (
- 2004), Ground Penetrating Radar, 2nd ed., Inst. of Electr. Eng., London. (
- DEMINE partners (2002), Public report D16, Eur. Proj. 29902 DEMINE. (Available at http://www.eudem.vub.ac.be/files/demine_final_report.pdf).
- 2003), Development of a compact MS-GPR radar based on multi-sensors technology, paper presented at 2nd International Workshop on Advanced Ground Penetrating Radar, Delft, Netherlands, 14 – 16 May . , , and (
- 1992), Antenna-Based Signal Processing Techniques for Radar Systems, pp. 19–25, Artech House, Boston. (
- Geo-Centers EFGPR (2000), web-site. (Available at http://www.geo-centers.com/products/EFGPR-Overview-1-03.pdf).
- 2007), Comparison of seismic migration and stripmap SAR imaging methods for GPR for landmine detection, in Ultra-Wideband Short Pulse Electromagnetics, , vol. 7, edited by F. Sabbat, E. Mokole, U. Schenk, and D. Nitsch, pp. 646–654, Springer, New York. , , , , and (
- 2002), Data processing and imaging in GPR system dedicated for landmine detection, Subsurf. Sens. Technol. Appl., 3(4), 387–402. , and (
- 2005), Migration based SAR imaging for ground penetrating radar systems, IEE Proc. Radar Sonar Navig., 151(5), 317–325. , , and (
- 1994), Three-dimensional ground penetrating radar imaging using synthetic aperture time-domain focusing, Proc. SPIE, 2275, 205–214. , and (
- 2004), GPR using an array antenna for landmine detection, Near Surf. Geophys., 2, 3–9. , , , , , and (
- 2000), Ultra-Wideband Radar Technology, ,CRC, New York. (
- U.S. Humanitarian Demining R&D Program (2007), web-site. (Available at http://www.humanitarian-demining.org/dettech.asp).
- 1993), Ground penetrating, imaging radar for bridge inspection, in Engineering Research, Development, and Technology, , UCRL-53868-92,Lawrence Livermore Natl. Lab., Livermore, Calif., March . , , , , and (
- 2006), UWB array-based sensor for near-field imaging, IEEE Trans. MTT, 55, 1288–1295. , , , , and (
- 2007), Subsurface imaging with UWB linear array: evaluation of antenna step and array aperture, paper presented at International Conference on Ultra-Wideband, Singapore, 24 – 26 Sept. , , , and (