Longer-term effects of pine and eucalypt plantations on streamflow
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2008
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 44, Issue 7, July 2008
How to Cite
2008), Longer-term effects of pine and eucalypt plantations on streamflow, Water Resour. Res., 44, W00A08, doi:10.1029/2007WR006781., and (
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!