Development of a Pan-Arctic Database for River Chemistry
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2008. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 89, Issue 24, pages 217–218, 10 June 2008
How to Cite
2008), Development of a Pan-Arctic Database for River Chemistry, Eos Trans. AGU, 89(24), 217–218, doi:10.1029/2008EO240001., et al. (
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- Linkage among runoff, dissolved organic carbon, and the stable oxygen isotope composition of seawater and other water mass indicators in the Arctic Ocean, J. Geophys. Res., 110, G0201310.1029/2005JG000031, 2005. , , , , , , , , and ,
- Flux and age of dissolved organic carbon exported to the Arctic Ocean: A carbon isotopic study of the five largest arctic rivers, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 21, GB401110.1029/2007GB002934, 2007. , , , , , , , , and ,
- , Arctic climate impact assessment (ACIA)Symon, C., L. Arris, and B. Heal, 1042, Cambridge Univ. Press, New York, 2005.
- The arctic freshwater system: Changes and impacts, J. Geophys. Res., 112, G04S5410.1029/2006JG000353, 2007. , et al.,