University Camp Increases Student Interest in Science
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2008. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 89, Issue 34, pages 313–315, 19 August 2008
How to Cite
2008), University Camp Increases Student Interest in Science, Eos Trans. AGU, 89(34), 313–315, doi:10.1029/2008EO340002., , , and (
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- The enduring effects of small classes, Teach. Coll. Rec., 103, 145–183, 2001.Direct Link:, , , and ,
- Integrating community-service and classroom instruction enhances learning: Results from an experiment, Educ. Eval. Policy Anal., 15, 410–419, 1993. , , and ,
- Microbial contents of soil from fire pits, Eos Trans. AGU, 8752, Fall Meet. SupplAbstract ED43C-0952, 2006. , , , , , and ,
- , U.S. Department of Education, Report of the Academic Competitiveness Council, Educ. Publ. Cent., Jessup, Md., 2007.
- Fostering students' knowledge and argumentation skills through dilemmas in human genetics, J. Res. Sci. Teach., 39, 35–62, 2002. , and ,