Mexican Forest Inventory Expands Continental Carbon Monitoring
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©2008. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 89, Issue 47, pages 470–471, 18 November 2008
How to Cite
2008), Mexican Forest Inventory Expands Continental Carbon Monitoring, Eos Trans. AGU, 89(47), 470–471, doi:10.1029/2008EO470002., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- 2007), North American forests, in The First State of the Carbon Cycle Report (SOCCR): The North American Carbon Budget and Implications for the Global Carbon Cycle, Synthesis and Assessment Product 2.2, edited by King, A. W. , et al., chap. 11, pp. 117–126, NOAA Natl. Clim. Data Cent., Asheville, N. C.. , et al., (
- , Comisión Nacional Forestal (CONAFOR), Inventario Nacional Forestal y de Suelos, Informe Preliminar 2007, 101, Zapopan, Jalisco, Mexico, 2008.
- Carbon fluxes and patterns of land-use/land-cover change in the Selva Lacandona, Mexico, Ambio, 29, 504–511, 2000. , , , , and ,
- Can a strong atmospheric CO2 rectifier effect be reconciled with a “reasonable” carbon budget?, Tellus, Ser. B., 512, 249–253, 1999. , , and ,
- Forest disturbance and North American carbon flux, Eos Trans. AGU, 8911, 105–106, 2008. , et al.,
- Carbon emissions from Mexican forests: The current situation and long-term scenarios, Clim. Change, 35, 265–295, 1997. , , and ,
- 2006), Influence of carbon pools and emissions derived from land use change process in the highlands in central Mexico, for 1986–2000, paper presented at the First International Conference on Carbon Management at Urban and Regional Levels: Connecting Development Decisions to Global Issues, Global Carbon Project, Mexico City, 4–8 Sept. (Available at http://www.gcp-urcm.org/files/A20060904/theme3/jordonezdiaz.pdf). , , , , , and (
- , U.S. Climate Change Science Program, The First State of the Carbon Cycle Report (SOCCR): The North American Carbon Budget and Implications for the Global Carbon Cycle, Synthesis and Assessment Product 2.2King, A. W., et al., 242, NOAA Natl. Clim. Data Cent., Asheville, N. C., 2007.
- Carbon sequestration in the U.S. forest sector from 1990 to 2010, For. Ecol. Manage., 2411–3, 14–27, 2007. , , and ,