Detrital input, productivity fluctuations, and water mass circulation in the westernmost Mediterranean Sea since the Last Glacial Maximum
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geochemistry, Geophysics, Geosystems
Volume 9, Issue 11, November 2008
How to Cite
2008), Detrital input, productivity fluctuations, and water mass circulation in the westernmost Mediterranean Sea since the Last Glacial Maximum, Geochem. Geophys. Geosyst., 9, Q11U02, doi:10.1029/2008GC002096., et al. (
- Issue published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 22 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!