Using CO2 spatial variability to quantify representation errors of satellite CO2 retrievals
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 35, Issue 16, August 2008
How to Cite
2008), Using CO2 spatial variability to quantify representation errors of satellite CO2 retrievals, Geophys. Res. Lett., 35, L16813, doi:10.1029/2008GL034528., , and (
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!