Recent rainfall cycle in the Intermountain Region as a quadrature amplitude modulation from the Pacific decadal oscillation
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2009
Copyright 2009 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 36, Issue 2, January 2009
How to Cite
2009), Recent rainfall cycle in the Intermountain Region as a quadrature amplitude modulation from the Pacific decadal oscillation, Geophys. Res. Lett., 36, L02705, doi:10.1029/2008GL036329., , , and (
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!