Locations and types of ruptures involved in the 2008 Sichuan earthquake inferred from SAR image matching
Article first published online: 1 APR 2009
Copyright 2009 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 36, Issue 7, April 2009
How to Cite
2009), Locations and types of ruptures involved in the 2008 Sichuan earthquake inferred from SAR image matching, Geophys. Res. Lett., 36, L07302, doi:10.1029/2008GL036907., , , and (
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2008
Vol. 36, Issue 9, Article first published online: 7 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!