Understanding the Climate of Amazonia: Progress from LBA
- Michael Keller,
- Michael Bustamante,
- John Gash and
- Pedro Silva Dias
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 2009 by the American Geophysical Union.
Amazonia and Global Change
How to Cite
Nobre, C. A., Marengo, J. A. and Artaxo, P. (2009) Understanding the Climate of Amazonia: Progress from LBA, in Amazonia and Global Change (eds M. Keller, M. Bustamante, J. Gash and P. Silva Dias), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/2008GM000716
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2009
Print ISBN: 9780875904764
Online ISBN: 9781118670347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!