Biomass Burning in Amazonia: Emissions, Long-Range Transport of Smoke and Its Regional and Remote Impacts
- Michael Keller,
- Michael Bustamante,
- John Gash and
- Pedro Silva Dias
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 2009 by the American Geophysical Union.
Amazonia and Global Change
How to Cite
Longo, K. M., Freitas, S. R., Andreae, M. O., Yokelson, R. and Artaxo, P. (2009) Biomass Burning in Amazonia: Emissions, Long-Range Transport of Smoke and Its Regional and Remote Impacts, in Amazonia and Global Change (eds M. Keller, M. Bustamante, J. Gash and P. Silva Dias), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/2008GM000717
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2009
Print ISBN: 9780875904764
Online ISBN: 9781118670347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!