Surface Waters in Amazonia: Key Findings and Perspectives
- Michael Keller,
- Michael Bustamante,
- John Gash and
- Pedro Silva Dias
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 2009 by the American Geophysical Union.
Amazonia and Global Change
How to Cite
Melack, J. M., Victoria, R. L. and Tomasella, J. (2009) Surface Waters in Amazonia: Key Findings and Perspectives, in Amazonia and Global Change (eds M. Keller, M. Bustamante, J. Gash and P. Silva Dias), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/2008GM000740
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2009
Print ISBN: 9780875904764
Online ISBN: 9781118670347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!