Global Warming and Climate Change in Amazonia: Climate-Vegetation Feedback and Impacts on Water Resources
- Michael Keller,
- Michael Bustamante,
- John Gash and
- Pedro Silva Dias
Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
Copyright 2009 by the American Geophysical Union.
Amazonia and Global Change
How to Cite
Marengo, J., Nobre, C. A., Betts, R. A., Cox, P. M., Sampaio, G. and Salazar, L. (2009) Global Warming and Climate Change in Amazonia: Climate-Vegetation Feedback and Impacts on Water Resources, in Amazonia and Global Change (eds M. Keller, M. Bustamante, J. Gash and P. Silva Dias), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/2008GM000744
- Published Online: 21 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2009
Print ISBN: 9780875904764
Online ISBN: 9781118670347
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!