Is δ15N of sedimentary organic matter a good proxy for paleodenitrification in coastal waters of the eastern Arabian Sea?
- Jerry D. Wiggert,
- Raleigh R. Hood,
- S.Wajih A. Naqvi,
- Kenneth H. Brink and
- Sharon L. Smith
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2009 by the American Geophysical Union.
Indian Ocean Biogeochemical Processes and Ecological Variability
How to Cite
Agnihotri, R., Naqvi, S. W. A., Kurian, S., Altabet, M. A. and Bratton, J. F. (2009) Is δ15N of sedimentary organic matter a good proxy for paleodenitrification in coastal waters of the eastern Arabian Sea?, in Indian Ocean Biogeochemical Processes and Ecological Variability (eds J. D. Wiggert, R. R. Hood, S.Wajih. A. Naqvi, K. H. Brink and S. L. Smith), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/2008GM000770
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2009
Print ISBN: 9780875904757
Online ISBN: 9781118666364
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!