The Role of Natural Soil Pipes in Water and Carbon Transfer in and from Peatlands
- Andrew J. Baird,
- Lisa R. Belyea,
- Xavier Comas,
- A.S. Reeve and
- Lee D. Slater
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2009 by the American Geophysical Union.
Carbon Cycling in Northern Peatlands
How to Cite
Holden, J., Smart, R. P., Chapman, P. J., Baird, A. J. and Billett, M. F. (2009) The Role of Natural Soil Pipes in Water and Carbon Transfer in and from Peatlands, in Carbon Cycling in Northern Peatlands (eds A. J. Baird, L. R. Belyea, X. Comas, A.S. Reeve and L. D. Slater), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/2008GM000804
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2009
Print ISBN: 9780875904498
Online ISBN: 9781118666661
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!