Geodesy and Gravity/Tectonophysics
Active tectonics of the Adriatic region from GPS and earthquake slip vectors
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2008
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 113, Issue B12, December 2008
How to Cite
2008), Active tectonics of the Adriatic region from GPS and earthquake slip vectors, J. Geophys. Res., 113, B12413, doi:10.1029/2008JB005860., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!