This is a commentary on DOI:10.1029/2007JD009487
Aerosol and Clouds
Vertical distribution and radiative effects of mineral dust and biomass burning aerosol over West Africa during DABEX
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 113, Issue D23, 16 December 2008
How to Cite
2008), Vertical distribution and radiative effects of mineral dust and biomass burning aerosol over West Africa during DABEX, J. Geophys. Res., 113, D00C12, doi:10.1029/2008JD009848., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 12 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!