Composition and Chemistry
Efficient calculation of intensity and polarization spectra in vertically inhomogeneous scattering and absorbing atmospheres
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 113, Issue D20, 27 October 2008
How to Cite
2008), Efficient calculation of intensity and polarization spectra in vertically inhomogeneous scattering and absorbing atmospheres, J. Geophys. Res., 113, D20309, doi:10.1029/2008JD010379., and (
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 4 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!