Climate and Dynamics
Lightning occurrence in relation with elevation, terrain slope, and vegetation cover in the Mediterranean
Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 113, Issue D21, 16 November 2008
How to Cite
2008), Lightning occurrence in relation with elevation, terrain slope, and vegetation cover in the Mediterranean, J. Geophys. Res., 113, D21118, doi:10.1029/2008JD010605., and (
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 12 NOV 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!