Continued evolution of Jakobshavn Isbrae following its rapid speedup
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface (2003–2012)
Volume 113, Issue F4, December 2008
How to Cite
2008), Continued evolution of Jakobshavn Isbrae following its rapid speedup, J. Geophys. Res., 113, F04006, doi:10.1029/2008JF001023., , , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!