Stream-aquifer interactions and hyporheic exchange in gaining and losing sinuous streams
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2009
Copyright 2009 by the American Geophysical Union.
Water Resources Research
Volume 45, Issue 6, June 2009
How to Cite
2009), Stream-aquifer interactions and hyporheic exchange in gaining and losing sinuous streams, Water Resour. Res., 45, W06429, doi:10.1029/2008WR007651.(
- Issue published online: 27 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!