Space Physics for Graduate Students: An Activities-Based Approach
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
©2009. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 13–14, 13 January 2009
How to Cite
2009), Space Physics for Graduate Students: An Activities-Based Approach, Eos Trans. AGU, 90(2), 13–14, doi:10.1029/2009EO020001., et al. (
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2011
- , Towards an integrated model of the space weather system, J. Atmos. Sol. Terr. Phys., 66(15–16)Hughes, W. J., and M. K. Hudson, 277, 2004.
- Simulating realistic satellite orbits in the undergraduate classroom, Phys. Teach., 43, 452–455, 2005. , , , , , and ,
- Predictions of the arrival time of coronal mass ejections at 1 AU: An analysis of the causes of errors, Ann. Geophys., 22, 661–671, 2004. , and ,
- A Sun-to-mudeducation in two weeks, Space Weather, 2, S0700210.1029/2004SW000092, 2004. ,
- Analysis and visualization of space science model output and data with CISM-DX, J. Geophys. Res., 110, A0922410.1029/2004JA010956, 2005. , , , and ,