Tracking Pyroclastic Flows at Soufrière Hills Volcano
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2009. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 90, Issue 27, pages 229–230, 7 July 2009
How to Cite
2009), Tracking Pyroclastic Flows at Soufrière Hills Volcano, Eos Trans. AGU, 90(27), 229–230, doi:10.1029/2009EO270001., , , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- Prototype ASHE volcano monitoring system captures the acoustic fingerprint of stratospheric ash injection, Inframatics, 17, 1–6, 2007. , , , , , , , , and ,
- Seismic and acoustic recordings of an unusually large rockfall at Mount St. Helens, Washington, Geophys. Res. Lett., 35, L1930210.1029/2008GL035176, 2008. , , , , , , , and ,
- Infrasonic monitoring at Stromboli volcano during the 2003 effusive eruption: Insights on the explosive and degassing process of an open conduit system, J. Geophys. Res., 112, B0920710.1029/2006JB004613, 2007. , , and ,
- , Scientific Advisory Committee, (2008), Assessment of the hazards and risks associated with the Soufriere Hills volcano, Montserrat: Tenth report of the Scientific Advisory Committee on Montserrat volcanic activity—Part I: Main report, 19 pp., Montserrat Volcano Obs., Flemmings, Montserrat. (Available at http://www.montserratvolcanoobservatory.info/).
- Quantitative analysis of pyroclastic flows using infrasonic and seismic data at Unzen volcano, Japan, J. Phys. Earth, 45, 397–416, 1997. ,
- Overview of the eruption of Soufrière Hills volcano, Montserrat, 18 July 1995 to December 1997, Geophys. Res. Lett., 2518, 3389–3392, 1998. , , , , , , and ,