Magnitudes and sources of dissolved inorganic phosphorus inputs to surface fresh waters and the coastal zone: A new global model
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright 2010 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 24, Issue 1, March 2010
How to Cite
2010), Magnitudes and sources of dissolved inorganic phosphorus inputs to surface fresh waters and the coastal zone: A new global model, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 24, GB1003, doi:10.1029/2009GB003590., , , and (
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 12 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!