Hurricane-driven alteration in plankton community size structure in the Gulf of Mexico: A modeling study
Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
Copyright 2009 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 36, Issue 7, April 2009
How to Cite
2009), Hurricane-driven alteration in plankton community size structure in the Gulf of Mexico: A modeling study, Geophys. Res. Lett., 36, L07604, doi:10.1029/2009GL037414., , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 23 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!