Hydrology and Land Surface Studies
Terrestrial nitrogen feedbacks may accelerate future climate change
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
Copyright 2010 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 37, Issue 1, January 2010
How to Cite
2010), Terrestrial nitrogen feedbacks may accelerate future climate change, Geophys. Res. Lett., 37, L01401, doi:10.1029/2009GL041345., , and (
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 25 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!