Hydrology and Land Surface Studies
Woody plant encroachment paradox: Rivers rebound as degraded grasslands convert to woodlands
Article first published online: 3 APR 2010
Copyright 2010 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 37, Issue 7, April 2010
How to Cite
2010), Woody plant encroachment paradox: Rivers rebound as degraded grasslands convert to woodlands, Geophys. Res. Lett., 37, L07402, doi:10.1029/2009GL041929., and (
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!