Aerosol and Clouds
A global survey of CALIPSO linear depolarization ratios in ice clouds: Initial findings
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2009
Copyright 2009 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 114, Issue D4, 27 February 2009
How to Cite
2009), A global survey of CALIPSO linear depolarization ratios in ice clouds: Initial findings, J. Geophys. Res., 114, D00H07, doi:10.1029/2009JD012279., and (
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!