Aerosol and Clouds
Long-term trends of atmospheric absorbing and scattering optical depths over China region estimated from the routine observation data of surface solar irradiances
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
Copyright 2010 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 115, Issue D7, 16 April 2010
How to Cite
2010), Long-term trends of atmospheric absorbing and scattering optical depths over China region estimated from the routine observation data of surface solar irradiances, J. Geophys. Res., 115, D00K28, doi:10.1029/2009JD013239., and (
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 20 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!