Climate and Dynamics
Effect of radar-rainfall uncertainties on the spatial characterization of rainfall events
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
Copyright 2010 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres (1984–2012)
Volume 115, Issue D17, 16 September 2010
How to Cite
2010), Effect of radar-rainfall uncertainties on the spatial characterization of rainfall events, J. Geophys. Res., 115, D17110, doi:10.1029/2009JD013366., , , and (
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!