Advocating for the Use of Informatics in the Earth and Space Sciences
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2010. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 91, Issue 8, pages 75–76, 23 February 2010
How to Cite
2010), Advocating for the Use of Informatics in the Earth and Space Sciences, Eos Trans. AGU, 91(8), 75–76, doi:10.1029/2010EO080004., and (
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- Informatics and the 2007-2008 Electronic Geophysical Year, Eos Trans. AGU, 8948, 485–486, 2008. , , , and ,
- A research manifesto for services science, Commun. ACM, 497, 35–40, 2006. , and ,
- , European Parliament (2007), Directive 2007/2/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 14 March 2007 establishing an Infrastructure for Spatial Information in the European Community (INSPIRE), Off. J. Eur. Union, Ser. L108, 50.
- Scaling system-level science: Scientific exploration and IT implications, Computer, 3911, 31–39, 2006. , and ,
- , Group on Earth Observations, Global Earth Observation System of Systems (GEOSS) 10-year implementation planBatrick, B., Eur. Space Agency Publ. Div., Noordwijk, Netherlands, 2005.