Plant diversity effects on aboveground and belowground N pools in temperate grassland ecosystems: Development in the first 5 years after establishment
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 25, Issue 2, June 2011
How to Cite
2011), Plant diversity effects on aboveground and belowground N pools in temperate grassland ecosystems: Development in the first 5 years after establishment, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 25, GB2014, doi:10.1029/2010GB003869., et al. (
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!