Quantification of sediment-water interactions in a polluted tropical river through biogeochemical modeling
Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
©2012. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Global Biogeochemical Cycles
Volume 26, Issue 3, September 2012
How to Cite
2012), Quantification of sediment-water interactions in a polluted tropical river through biogeochemical modeling, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 26, GB3010, doi:10.1029/2010GB003963., , , and (
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!