Observational evidence for propagation of decadal spiciness anomalies in the North Pacific
Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
Copyright 2010 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 37, Issue 7, April 2010
How to Cite
2010), Observational evidence for propagation of decadal spiciness anomalies in the North Pacific, Geophys. Res. Lett., 37, L07708, doi:10.1029/2010GL042716., , , and (
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!