Coriolis forces influence the secondary circulation of gravity currents flowing in large-scale sinuous submarine channel systems
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2010
Copyright 2010 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 37, Issue 17, September 2010
How to Cite
2010), Coriolis forces influence the secondary circulation of gravity currents flowing in large-scale sinuous submarine channel systems, Geophys. Res. Lett., 37, L17603, doi:10.1029/2010GL044296., and (
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!