Contrasting evolution of sea surface temperature in the Benguela upwelling system under natural and anthropogenic climate forcings
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
Copyright 2010 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 37, Issue 20, October 2010
How to Cite
2010), Contrasting evolution of sea surface temperature in the Benguela upwelling system under natural and anthropogenic climate forcings, Geophys. Res. Lett., 37, L20705, doi:10.1029/2010GL044353., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!