A correlation method for volcanic ash detection using hyperspectral infrared measurements
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
Copyright 2010 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 37, Issue 19, October 2010
How to Cite
2010), A correlation method for volcanic ash detection using hyperspectral infrared measurements, Geophys. Res. Lett., 37, L19806, doi:10.1029/2010GL044828., , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 26 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 23 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!