Hydrology and Land Surface Studies
Evolution of hydraulic conductivity in the floodplain of a meandering river due to hyporheic transport of fine materials
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 38, Issue 1, January 2011
How to Cite
2011), Evolution of hydraulic conductivity in the floodplain of a meandering river due to hyporheic transport of fine materials, Geophys. Res. Lett., 38, L01401, doi:10.1029/2010GL045819., , and (
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 5 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!