Changes in global-mean precipitation in response to warming, greenhouse gas forcing and black carbon
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Geophysical Research Letters
Volume 38, Issue 4, February 2011
How to Cite
2011), Changes in global-mean precipitation in response to warming, greenhouse gas forcing and black carbon, Geophys. Res. Lett., 38, L04702, doi:10.1029/2010GL045953., , , , and (
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!