The apparent explosion moment: Inferences of volumetric moment due to source medium damage by underground nuclear explosions
Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978–2012)
Volume 116, Issue B3, March 2011
How to Cite
2011), The apparent explosion moment: Inferences of volumetric moment due to source medium damage by underground nuclear explosions, J. Geophys. Res., 116, B03310, doi:10.1029/2010JB007937., and (
- Issue published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!