Arctic Ocean warming and its consequences for the Denmark Strait overflow
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2011
Copyright 2011 by the American Geophysical Union.
Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans (1978–2012)
Volume 116, Issue C2, February 2011
How to Cite
2011), Arctic Ocean warming and its consequences for the Denmark Strait overflow, J. Geophys. Res., 116, C02037, doi:10.1029/2010JC006265., , , , , , and (
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 30 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!